Instant Coconut milk powder is available with 35% fat content or with 50% fat content. It is free from preservatives, artificial colouring and artificial flavouring. By just adding water or adding directly into your cooking, you have a 100% natural coconut taste.
Bakery (bread, biscuits and cookies)
Confectionaries (chocolates, sweets, toffee)
Ice Cream (yoghurts, desserts, puddings)
Drinks (pina colada, cocktails, shakes)
Dry Mix (cake mixes, curry mixes, seasoning mixes)
Savouries (curries, coconut rice)
Check all kinds of recipes, with coconut milk powder, below.
This product is Halal certified and Cholesterol free.
– Caribbean Tea Cake (pdf)
– Coconut Chilli Glazed Chicken (pdf)
– Coconut Cream Puffs (pdf)
– Coconut Curry Chicken Potato Cutlets (pdf)
– Coconut Lime Baked Prawns (pdf)
– Lamb Hot Pot (pdf)
– Mango Coconut Cream (pdf)
– Pumpkin Coconut Cupcakes (pdf)
– Rendang Minute (pdf)
– Tutti Frutti Coconut Drops (pdf)